UPDATEyour business development strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
JOINhundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
80%+ Senior ExecutivesTV Industry leaders, film and OTT, pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place.
NETWORK20+ hours of VIP networking activities
Pay TV – OTT – Broadcasters – Telcos – Regulators – TV Channels– TV & Cinema Producers – Sports – News - Music – Media – Online Video Content Providers & Aggregators – Distributors– Right owners - Leading Technology Providers
Meet & Network with a unique mix of industry leaders
Panels discussions overview
- Turner to launch OTT sports platform in US...
Turner announced that it plans to launch a new standalone premium sports streaming service in 2018. The platform will be the home of UEFA Champions an [...]
- Netflix to spend USD 7 billion on content in 2018...
Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos said in an interview with Variety that in 2018 the company will spend USD 7 billion in content, up from USD [...]
- Apple to spend USD 1 billion on original content
- AZ Box’s pirate ecosystem is back with powerful new hybrid set-top box
- Sling TV introduces in-browser viewing on Google Chrome
- FOX and Turner unveil new Argentine Superliga
- Colombia’s ETB reports loss but gains pay TV, Internet subs
- Minuto30 launches video platform with local content